"... We've always been part of the world and the world has never changed.
How about you? How about me?
We just know that we have changed ...."
How about you? How about me?
We just know that we have changed ...."
"my world without you babe it seems so cold
can't live without you babe i need you so
i would give up all my life if you come home to me..."
".... In to the light, we disappear
The lights went off the day we die
And aren’t we all just a dust
Fading in the air ..."
".... But if I was to say I regret it
Would it mean a thing?
Cause every time I think (I think) think about it
Memories take me back to all of the wildest times ..."
Would it mean a thing?
Cause every time I think (I think) think about it
Memories take me back to all of the wildest times ..."
"... Hanasanai de
Gyutto te wo nigitteite
Anata to futari tsuzuku to itte..."
Gyutto te wo nigitteite
Anata to futari tsuzuku to itte..."
"... Semua sahabat yang pernah menghangatkan hidup
Satu persatu, menghilang...
Seiring waktu yang makin lama
Kian menua ..."
Satu persatu, menghilang...
Seiring waktu yang makin lama
Kian menua ..."
"... so what do you say?
is this our lives
to think my fears
will not reprise..."
PS: can you guess every lyric that i attached on each photos? goodluck! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment